Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'M BAAACK!

Well, as you can see from the last post, it's been a while. Lots of changes in my life, gaming and other wise. I got my old job back, but on evening shift, so playing has gone way down. I got rid of my Tau army by trading for some Eldar and have adde to my Ork army as new figs continue to roll out from GW and invade my wallet. I have added a box of new Killa Kans as plastic ones were released as was a plastic Deff Dread. The figs are awesome and have lots of bitz.
Since I last posted, GW has released some new codexes, Space Wolves & Nids, both armies my friend Tom plays. I have had really bad luck against both of his armies with both my Eldar & my boyz.
I will post here more often as now I should have more time, as I said before, less playing time due to job.
Until next time, this is the 40K addict, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment