Thursday, April 8, 2010

I love Ebay!

Well, not much new on the home front, as stated in my last post, I didn't find what I was looking for at one of my local (over 25 miles from my house is local?) hobby store. So, I went shopping on Ebay... I did manage to find & purchase 1 War Walker for $24 (free S&H), but I think I made what I like to call a Tom buy. Now Tom is my friend, and he can haggle with the best of them, but he always seems to find a great deal! Somebody selling an army, Tom gets it for almost nothing. He's just lucky that way. But, I finally got that way this week, as I found somebody selling his old Eldar army on Ebay. He was selling it piece meal, so as I was checking out his "I don't even remember what these are called" auctions, I saw one that just popped out at me... 5 painted wraithguard for...$10 (free S&H), buy it now. And boy did I! I jumped on that one fast!
Now, just have to wait for them in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment