Monday, August 3, 2009

Lazy Pt 2

Well, after a long week at work and a 3 day weekend couples retreat with my favorite IC (aka my wife), I am back at it. Thursday night of last week, I got trounced as the attacker by Dustin and his grey knights. He had a good defensive plan and stuck to it. He was, however, helped somewhat by my very sucky deep strike rolls. The warp sucked up my over 400 pt squad of meganobs with mega armoured warboss & my deth copptas! Leaving me with about 1400 pts going against his 2000. Now, to Dustin's great fair play and good nature, he did offer to let me put the nobs/warboss back into deep strike and try again, but, I like to play an honest (painful) game and declined. In the end, I had a good time and thought I might be able to pull it off, but, I only ended up adding Dustin to my book of grudges again! Thanks again to Dustin for being a great sport!

On to this week. Have alot of non gaming stuff to do, so won't be able to work on much, only putting lasguns on my remaining IG. Later this week, I will be adding a deth rolla to my battle wagon, as I won one as a door prize! Thursday's game is looking like an Apocalypse game with Darin and his IG, as he is going to meet me around lunch time to start. I can break out the Stompa again.
Well, until next time, this is the 40K addict, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment