Monday, August 10, 2009

Thursday's Games

Well, I played against Darin and his massive IG army in a 5000 pt Apocalypse game Thursday. We went at it for over 4 hours and in the end I was the winner 3 - 2. I followed this game by playing my new arch -nemesis, Luke and his flaming, lucky ladies. He wanted to try a new army scheme and boy did it work! I won't go into details, in case he gets to play you, but it is effective.

This Thursday, I am going to play 1500 pt. against another "Iron Maidens" army, but using my IG instead of my boyz. My army will be all infantry, save 4 sentinels.
I'll let you know how it goes, this is the 40K addict, later.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember to space your tons of guys 2" apart lol. I've got some stuff on order to change my list some more and the cool news is I still get to keep the army all metal. That seems to be my new goal.

    ReplyDelete