Friday, August 14, 2009

Thursday's (& Friday's) Results

Well, took it on the chin both days! As noted in a previous post... MY DICE ROLLS SUCK!
I even bought new dice Friday. 1500 pts and didn't have a tank, but, had lascannon that couldn't hit a barn. Lost 2 games Thursday night, both to SoB, and Friday, lost to Cantor and his red fisted boys. I rolled so many misses in the 5 shooting phases, my opponent cried for me! 5 times I shot sentinel mounted lascannon at a dreadnought, and 5 ones! I'm beginning to wonder, is it the dice or me?
On a personal note, I accepted a job at Sci-Fi City and start the week of the 21st. They are giving me a 60 day try out, before making me the asst. manager. I'll be like a fat kid in a candy store! But, it will curtail my playing, so maybe I will have more time to devote to my blog! Less is more!
This is the 40K addict, later!

3 comments:

  1. Marbo is da man! He killed more than he cost all 3 games! Straken is still a mystery, as can't move with Master of Ord. in command squad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really sure it was Fists, just generic army using "Cantor" like character.

    ReplyDelete