Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ah well, there's always Ebay...

Wow, the economy must really be tanking for everybody. I put my Tau on bartertown and got around a dozen "I'm interested" hits, but only thing that has sold has been my broadsides...

Anyhoo, on to todays to do list. Going to put together my new TL quad autocannon for my converted Hydra flak tank. Got it out of the Aegis defence line box set for Planetstrike. Should fit nicely on top of a chimera body. Now to get a chimera.

Speaking of Planetstrike, it looks really interesting, in non-Apocalypse way (that's how most of us thought it was going to be like, Apoc. right up to the release). The thought of all those troop/elite boyz raining down on some defender just sounds to cool. Just to bad I can't use my stompa!
Well, this is the 40K addict, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment