Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Intro

Let me start this meeting by saying...

I'm Tim, and I'm an addict. Yes, I said it. I'm a 40K addict. Have been for about 16 years. During that time I have played one race the whole time, but, have played almost every other army ( I have never played Eldar, built an army once, but never played ). You see, I am an addict, I love to build armies, to put them together, to build lists ( oh the many lists ), and sometimes paint. Sorry, to those of you out there who paint your whole army to field it, I don't. Nothing against you, I'm not that good, being color blind and all, and I play to play. I do some conversions as my army is expected to have some. I've only had one fully painted army ( 3 min. colors ) in all my playing years... A fantasy chaos army, and I don't even play fantasy anymore!
I love new codexes, also. I laugh at the mostly younger players, who as soon as a new codex hits the shelves dumps the old army for the new one. While, secretly, I start one too. Take the new IG, so many guys jumped onto the camo bandwagon. Well, so did I! I had a few plastic Catachans in my bitz box, and once I read the new codex, they jumped onto my hobby table demanding to be assembled. And also, secretly bought some of the new stuff ( No, dear, I don't remember what it was I bought with your credit card at Sci-Fi City! ).

Well, this is a long intro to my addiction, and for those who follow it will watch me not trying to "kick" my habit, but, enjoy it. You will learn more about me, the "ICs" in my life ( Like my lovely and very understanding wife ), a few friends, and my armies.

So, until next time, this is the 40K addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment