Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thursday is gameday!

Well, Thursday night is rolling around, my regular game night at our local "hole" in Knoxville, Sci-Fi City. I hope to do better tonite than I did in the 'Ard Boyz tourney. I played Tau and got skunked in the first round & since we had an odd number as 1 guy left, I dropped out to even the number. I got to watch the others play and saw some really scary armies. It was funny, the army that won in our area last year was a nid army, my friend Tom played and it was also second and third this year, and Tom didn't even go this year! Yes, they both copied his list for this year.
Anyway, I'm going back to playing with the Orks, at least I know that army, altho, I'm going to try Badrukk and some Flashgitz. They are expensive point-wise, (almost 500 pts.) but, I won't take my usual Nobs squad. I'm making a shooty boys list.
Also, put my entire tau army on Bartertown (http://www.bartertown.com/trading/index.php) to sell. Need the cash, and I can pay off some bills, and maybe buy some IG for the new army (see, I am addicted!).

No comments:

Post a Comment